Sacred Heart Chapel in Weißenbach
1897: In place of the old wayside chapel built by the people from Weißenbach.
1928: Renovation of the chapel
1940: The offertory will be demolished and looted.
1943: Both bells have been delivered.
1949: Two new bells for the chapel.
1969: interior renovation - the beautiful Baroque altar, he comes from St. Catherine's chapel in the house - is situated.
1985: The beautiful hand-carved nativity scene is purchased. (carved by Hans Maier)
1987: 90 years anniversary - exterior renovation - Chapel festival
1997: 100 year celebration - complete renovation of the building - Field Mass
The chapel is obtained from the people in Weißenbach and Sonnberg.
Since the construction of the chapel, she is looked after by the owners of the Gsöllhof.
8967 Haus im Ennstal