Parish church - Hl. Anna
In 1742 the Holy Mass was celebrated for the first time in Wörschach in the newly built Anna Chapel. In 1786 the present parish church was given its shape. Two years later, in 1788, Wörschach became a Vikariat and was separated from the mother parish of Pürgg. It was not until 1892 that Wörschach was officially elevated to parish status. In 2003, interior and exterior renovations took place at the church.