The largest monastery library in the world and some of the museums also open their doors in winter. An absolute must for culture enthusiasts.
- Christmas holidays: 27. to 30.12.2018 and 02. to 06.01.2019 from 10.00 to 15.00 o'clock
- Closed on 24, 25 and 26.12.2018 as well as on 01.01.2019
- Semester holidays: 04. to 24.02.2019 from 10.00 to 15.00 o'clock
- Guided tours of the library during Christmas and semester holidays at 11.00 and 14.00 respectively
- From 11. to 15.03.2019 closed because of advanced training
- Reservations for groups of 15 persons or more can be made at any time during the winter break by prior arrangement.
Benedictine Admont Abbey – Library & Museum
Entrance to the world’s biggest abbey library & the museum of Benedictine Admont Abbey
From 21.05.2020 till 18.10.2020
|10:00 - 17:00|
Benedictine Admont Abbey greets you with the world’s biggest abbey library, an artistic baroque ensemble of international standing. NEW: Audio Guides – available at the museum ticket counter
CAR: B320 – Admont – Railway StationShow in Google maps
- Bad weather tip
- Suitable for prams