Sacred Heart Chapel in Weißenbach
Haus im Ennstal
1897: In place of the old wayside chapel built by the people from Weißenbach.
1928: Renovation of the chapel
1940: The offertory will be demolished and looted.
1943: Both bells have been delivered.
1949: Two new bells for the chapel.
1969: interior renovation - the beautiful Baroque altar, he comes from St. Catherine's chapel in the house - is situated.
1985: The beautiful hand-carved nativity scene is purchased. (carved by Hans Maier)
1987: 90 years anniversary - exterior renovation - Chapel festival
1997: 100 year celebration - complete renovation of the building - Field Mass
The chapel is obtained from the people in Weißenbach and Sonnberg.
Since the construction of the chapel, she is looked after by the owners of the Gsöllhof.