moderate open · Ramsau am Dachstein
Tauernautobahn A 10 bis zum Knoten Ennstal - Abfahrt Richtung Graz/Schladming - rund 20 km auf der Ennstal-Bundesstraße bis nach Schladming - Abzweigung Ramsau
Pyhrnautobahn Richtung Liezen Ennstalbundesstraße bis nach Schladming - Abzweigung Ramsau
Overview of cross-country skiing rules
- Drive on sight.
- Show consideration for others.
- On an ascent you can avoid the skier more easily than the one descending.
- Use cross-country skis only, no alpine skis.
- It is not allowed to enter the trail without cross-country skis. Please use the winter hiking trails.
- Please do not throw anything away. Otherwise the landowners will have to collect their rubbish (also paper tissues) in spring.
- Dogs are not allowed on the cross-country ski runs.
- The general terms and conditions according to the notice board apply.
Please always observe the rules of the cross-country skiing trails. In general, each double track is one track unit. The rule of law applies. There is no motorway regulation, even if several tracks run next to each other, the rule of law always applies.